Everyone can have a headache and this trick is effective and can solve this issue. Just eat bananas and have lots of water to remove the pain. This trick does not work always though. Headaches can be of several different types and people show some signs when this happens, but often the doctor misdiagnoses this.
These diagnoses happen due to many headache types and this happens for many reasons, fatigue, dehydration, and serious health issues. MD Dr. Sakib Qureshi, the neurologist, said headaches can be manifested by red light signals and you have to learn them all to recognize them in time and react.
Still, instead of taking a pill when this happens, try other things. The usual types are 4 and all signal something about the body. If you learn all the signals you can remove headaches. Also, skip painkillers now and try natural methods.
A SINUS HEADACHE
- If you have inflammation of the sinuses you will feel great pain.
- This is due to some infection and can cause pressure that is felt on the cheeks, forehead, and eyes, but there is also a fever.
- Cure: have liquids and warm water since it opens up the sinuses.
- Also have oranges and vitamin C foods, green tea, lemon, and antioxidants.
- Also, have cold and hot compresses, eat soup, fresh ginger and remove pain and inflammation this way.
A TENSION HEADACHE
- The most usual headache with head pressure, back and neck pain and temples pain.
- Also, this might make the pain that is above eyes.
- This can cause vomiting and nausea and is due to stress and muscle contraction in the scalp and neck.
- Cure: mix mint oil and ginger tea to remove pain.
- Add mint oil in the hairline area to cool it off and relax the head muscles.
- Ginger tea also can remove inflammation.
A CLUSTER HEADACHE
- This can appear on one eye and mostly in females. It can reoccur and can appear in a group of clusters.
- It is sudden and on one side of the head.
- You might feel nasal congestion, runny nose and more.
- And this happens when the nerve pathway is activated in the brain.
- Cure: capsaicin cream with cayenne pepper. Put a bit in the nostril for the nerve pain signals.If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you!
The post What The Headaches Reveal About Your Health & How This Can Be Cured! appeared first on Living Well With Oliver.